Due to concerns over COVID-19, UMass Boston is currently operating online only. Many answers about the campus's response to the coronavirus can be found in our special coronavirus web section.
At this time, applications for all graduate programs and courses are being accepted as usual. If in-person activities need to be adapted to remote learning, you will be notified. We encourage you to Request Info for email notifications as the situation evolves.
If you have questions specific to the School for Global Inclusion and Social Development, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certificate in Assistive Technology (AT)
- Certificate in Cortical/Cerebral Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Certificate in Human Rights
- Certificate in Orientation and Mobility (O&M)
- Certificate in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Certificate in Transition Leadership
- Certificate in Vision Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT)
Meet Our Faculty
Our professors are advancing research and practice around social justice and inclusion.
Find out about the work our program graduates are doing in the U.S. and internationally.
Why study with us?
Our students seek solutions to complex challenges in today’s rapidly changing society.