To ensure the health and safety of our faculty, students, staff, and surrounding community, UMass Boston will continue to operate in hybrid fashion, with some courses lodged on campus and others—the majority—continuing in remote modality during the fall 2020 semester. Many answers about the campus's response to the coronavirus can be found in our special section.
If you have questions specific to the School for Global Inclusion and Social Development, contact email@example.com.
- Certificate in Assistive Technology (AT)
- Certificate in Cortical/Cerebral Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Certificate in Human Rights
- Certificate in Orientation and Mobility (O&M)
- Certificate in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Certificate in Transition Leadership
- Certificate in Vision Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT)
Meet Our Faculty
Our professors are advancing research and practice around social justice and inclusion.
Find out about the work our program graduates are doing in the U.S. and internationally.
Why study with us?
Our students seek solutions to complex challenges in today’s rapidly changing society.