- Certificate in Assistive Technology (AT)
- Certificate in Cortical/Cerebral Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Certificate in Human Rights
- Certificate in Orientation and Mobility (O&M)
- Certificate in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Certificate in Transition Leadership
- Certificate in Vision Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT)
Meet Our Faculty
Our professors are advancing research and practice around social justice and inclusion.
Find out about the work our program graduates are doing in the U.S. and internationally.
Why study with us?
Our students seek solutions to complex challenges in today’s rapidly changing society.